Skip to Content

Personal tools

Flexible Pricing

PEPS offers four program fee options for all PEPS Groups within the Flexible Pricing model.  These options allow families to choose the amount that works best for them, while assisting us to keep our program fees accessible. We encourage registrants to choose the fee that is most appropriate for their family.

1 Parent
Newborn
Second Time Around 
Baby Peppers

2 Parent
Newborn
1 Parent
Connecting
the Expecting
2 Parent
Connecting
the Expecting
Choice A $199 $249 $74 $104
Choice B $159 $209 $59 $89
Choice C $99 $129 $34 $54
Choice D $39 $49 $0 $0

Why is PEPS offering Flexible Pricing?

PEPS is a community-driven nonprofit organization committed to ensuring all parents have equitable opportunities to participate in our various parent peer-support programs.  We recognize that families have different abilities to pay.

By offering Flexible Pricing to all participants, PEPS aims to:

  • Make our programs and services accessible to every family who wants to participate.
  • Offer program fee choices to better suit each family’s needs.
  • Provide additional financial assistance that is available to all PEPS families.

How does Flexible Pricing work?

We offer four program fee options for each PEPS Group within our Flexible Pricing model.  These options allow families to choose the amount that works best for them, while assisting us to keep our program fees accessible.

Variations in the Flexible Pricing program fee options reflect the number of parents registered to participate and the duration of the program. To read more about each program, please visit our PEPS Groups page.

Families have an opportunity to pay it forward, if they are financially able, which in turn assists in increasing the number of families who can participate. A very big thank you to the generosity of our funders, sponsors, and families who have contributed more! These supporters have made it possible for PEPS to currently offer a zero-fee option for our Connecting the Expecting program for expectant parents.

PEPS is funded in part by the program fees we charge, comprising approximately 25% of our annual budget.  The remaining 75% of our budget consists of donations by individuals, foundations, and partner businesses.  We currently do not receive any government funding. Learn more about our programming fees here.

Just as everybody's financial situation is unique, so is the program fee choice that will feel right for your family. Your Flexible Pricing choice is always kept confidential and does not affect the quality of your experience. Additional Financial Assistance is available on all groups.

Questions? Comments? Contact us at peps@peps.org or call us at 206-547-8570 or visit our FAQs.
"Thank you for offering this option, we likely would not have made the choice to participate otherwise due to many conflicting financial obligations that come with a new baby!" —PEPS Group participant

Document Actions