PEPSapalooza Family Music Fest
2013 Event Photo Gallery
2013 Champion Sponsors
5th Annual PEPSapalooza A Great Success
PEPSapalooza Family Music Fest on August 17, 2013 was a fun event and a great success. With the help of over 470 attending families and more than 30 sponsors and performers, this fun, rockin' festival raised over $46,000 to help future families thrive by getting a great start into parenthood through joining a PEPS Group! In addition, we collected 3 bins of diapers for Westside Baby. We are extremely grateful for the generosity our the attending families and that of our Event Sponsors. A special THANK YOU to our Presenting Sponsor for the last three years: Smith Brothers Farms.
What our guests thought:
- "We thought it was the best PEPSapalooza yet. There were a lot of really great activities and the location was fantastic. It was nice to have more space to spread out and the parking was much better. It was also nice to not be on a hill."
- "We have attended every PEPSapalooza! We almost didn't come because we thought our 5 year old son had outgrown it. Thank goodness we came back this year! I think our 5 year old had more fun than our 9 month old!"
- "It was wonderful to attend an event totally geared towards my child and her interests. She's still talking about it!"
- "Our son reenacted the concert when we got home."
- "Just a quick note to let you know how much our family enjoyed PEPSapalooza. It was great to see how many people turned out; I would have never guessed that this was a new location for the event. My 3 year old daughter had a great time and visited pretty much every booth. On Sunday she kept talking about ‘the festival’—not a word I thought was in her vocabulary."
A Big Shout Out To:
- Our fabulous 2013 Performing Bands: Caspar Babypants, The Not-Its!, Recess Monkey, Rolie Polie Guacamolie
- Colin Brissey, PEPS Board President, who emceed this year's PEPSapalooza
- Our volunteers and staff without whom PEPSapalooza would not be happenin'
- Our event sponsors, who generously underwrote the event
- Our new venue partner, the Everett AquaSox, and the City of Everett, who welcomed us with open arms
... for our 6th Annual PEPSapalooza Family Music Fest in August 2014. Registration will open in June 2014.
Join us as an Event Sponsor
Join us as an Annual Sponsor in 2014 and participate in our 6th Annual PEPSapalooza Family Music Fest! PEPS' Annual Sponsorships include onsite display table opportunities at various events (PEPSapalooza, Luncheon).
Visit our event sponsor page to see who has joined us as an Event Sponsor.
For more information about PEPS' sponsorship opportunities, call the PEPS Development Office at 206-547-8570 ext. 30 or e-mail email@example.com.