PEPSapalooza Family Music Fest
PEPSapalooza is a part of the Experience Everett Arts Festival.
10:15am - Caspar Babypants
12:15pm - Rolie Polie Guacamole
Saturday, August 16
10 am - 2 pm
Everett Memorial Stadium
Tickets on sale June 1
11:15am - The Not-Its!
1:15pm - DJ hosted Dance Party
Join us as an Event Sponsor
Our Event sponsors are vital in putting PEPSapalooza on, as they underwrite the event costs so that the money raised through the tickets can go directly to critical programming. In addition to supporting PEPS with their sponsorship, our sponsorship package offers various ways to connect with our community of families.
- Join us as a PEPSapalooza Event Sponsor and email us for an event sponsorship package.
- Visit our event sponsor page to see who has joined us as an Event Sponsor.
- For more information about PEPS' sponsorship opportunities, call the PEPS Development Office at 206-547-8570 ext. 206 or e-mail email@example.com.
Have your annual company picnic at PEPSapalooza!
We are offering a company picnic package for interested companies. Packages can include: event tickets; special company tent; lunch; treats.
- Email us if you are interested or call 206-547-8570 ext. 206.
5th Annual PEPSapalooza A Great Success
PEPSapalooza Family Music Fest on August 17, 2013 was a fun event and a great success. With the help of over 470 attending families and more than 30 sponsors and performers, this fun, rockin' festival raised over $46,000 to help future families thrive by getting a great start into parenthood through joining a PEPS Group! In addition, we collected 3 bins of diapers for Westside Baby. We are extremely grateful for the generosity our the attending families and that of our Event Sponsors. A special THANK YOU to our Presenting Sponsor for the last three years: Smith Brothers Farms.
What our guests thought:
- "We thought it was the best PEPSapalooza yet. There were a lot of really great activities and the location was fantastic. It was nice to have more space to spread out and the parking was much better. It was also nice to not be on a hill."
- "We have attended every PEPSapalooza! We almost didn't come because we thought our 5 year old son had outgrown it. Thank goodness we came back this year! I think our 5 year old had more fun than our 9 month old!"
- "It was wonderful to attend an event totally geared towards my child and her interests. She's still talking about it!"
- "Our son reenacted the concert when we got home."
- "Just a quick note to let you know how much our family enjoyed PEPSapalooza. It was great to see how many people turned out; I would have never guessed that this was a new location for the event. My 3 year old daughter had a great time and visited pretty much every booth. On Sunday she kept talking about ‘the festival’—not a word I thought was in her vocabulary."