Spirit of PEPS
The PEPS model is volunteers. The Spirit of PEPS award recognizes a volunteer who has done a lot in a very personal way for PEPS.
PEPS is committed to recognizing and celebrating outstanding volunteer service.
The Spirit of PEPS Award was created in 2011 as a way to thank and honor Cliff Meyer, retiring Board Member, as well as future volunteers who demonstrate PEPS’ commitment to parent support, enhance the PEPS programming, serve their community, and, by their demonstrated commitment and example, inspire others to make volunteer service to PEPS a significant part of their lives. The ‘Spirit of PEPS’ Award recognizes individuals for outstanding service and volunteerism.
Eligibility: Any individual, group, business, agency, or organization whose volunteer activities directly benefit the mission of PEPS or the PEPS organization directly is eligible. Nominations will not be accepted for persons nominating themselves, spouses or family members, or persons receiving compensation for services rendered.
Nominee Criteria: Nominees must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Exemplify the spirit of community service or special dedication to their local community
- Demonstrate exceptional commitment, service, creativity, hard work, cooperation or leadership
- Serve as role models by inspiring others to volunteer
- Show willingness, dependability and loyalty to help further the PEPS Mission.
- Represent PEPS with a positive image of pride and dignity in the organization and the community
- Volunteered despite challenging personal circumstances
Selection Process: An award selection committee is charged with the responsibilities of objectivity and impartiality and will ensure the highest standard in the selection process. The committee will review all nominations against the criteria, check for completeness, verify information and make selections. Spirit of PEPS Awards may not be awarded each year, either because of the absence of nominations or nominees did not meet the nomination criteria. More than one Spirit of PEPS award may be made in a given year.
Nomination Submission & Selection: 2012 nominations are now closed. Nominations are welcome year-round and are considered for a given calendar year. Submit your nomination:
- Via our online nomination form
- Electronic (email) nominations may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or hard copy (mail) nominations may be submitted to:
PEPS Spirit Selection Committee
4649 Sunnyside Ave N, Suite 324
Seattle, WA 98103
Your Nominee will receive an acknowledgement once the selection process is complete. Thank you for your nomination!