Volunteer with PEPS
Volunteers are an extraordinary part of the PEPS community, and the reason PEPS programs are so effective and meaningful.
Vital to PEPS in every regard, volunteers lead Newborn and Second Time Around groups; serve on our Board of Directors; assist with special events; act as powerful word-of-mouth Ambassadors, and much more.
98% of PEPS groups are facilitated by volunteers—mothers and fathers who are deeply rooted in our community and passionate about supporting new parents through the first critical months of life with a new baby. Over 2,400 families rely on PEPS volunteers each year.
Hear from PEPS Volunteers
PEPS invites you to lend a hand in a way that fits your schedule and interests. Please email Cate Palmer if you'd like to help.
- Lead A Group: Volunteer facilitators make our programs effective and meaningful. Learn more.
- Special Events: Join the planning committee for our upcoming fundraising and community-building events. Learn more.
- Guest Speakers: We welcome local professionals to speak to our groups on topics key to parenting babies. Learn more.
- PEPS Office: Help with behind-the-scenes work and special projects at our office in Wallingford. Learn more.
- Ambassadors: Many parents' appreciation for PEPS is so strong that they would like to stay involved with the organization beyond continuing to meet with their groups. .
- Board of Directors and Committee Members: The women and men on our Board lend their passion, skills and expertise to help guide PEPS in many respects, from operational oversight to strategic planning. Learn more.