Annual Benefit Luncheon
Thank you for supporting PEPS!
Over 500 guests joined us at Seattle Center Fisher Pavilion on March 11, showing their love for PEPS. We are thrilled to announce that thanks to the tremendous generosity of the PEPS community we raised more than $241,000 in support of PEPS through our Annual Luncheon this year!
The success of our Luncheon would not have been possible without our generous Event Sponsors, Horizons Foundation Giving Circle and Luncheon guests. THANK YOU!
Their investment in PEPS is an investment in the future; it plays a critical role in providing new families in King and Snohomish Counties with the support they need.
- Click here to watch our Luncheon video about the PEPS vision.
- Click here to visit our Photo Gallery by Alyssa Rose Photography
PEPsTALK - Storytelling Contest
At this year's PEPS Luncheon we kicked off our annual storytelling contest 'PEPsTALK' with PEPS mom Shelley Prosise performing her piece on her personal 'parenting journey' experience. Wanna be part of it and 'audition' for next year's Luncheon?
- Click here to learn more.
Missed the Luncheon?
Renew your support of PEPS today with a joyful regrets gift.
- Donate online NOW
- Send your gift to PEPS, Sunnyside Ave N, #324, Seattle, WA 98103 or call us at 206-547-8570 ext. 30.
- And/or support PEPS through our Home Sweet Home Partnership with Smith Brothers Farms. Smith Brothers Farms is offering a wonderful opportunity to support PEPS while enjoying the service of fresh milk and other foods delivered right to your door. For each new customer, Smith Brothers Farms contributes $31 directly to PEPS. Sign up today at www.smithbrothersfarms.com or call 1-877-645-5626 and use promo code: PEPS.