Annual Benefit Luncheon
Clear your plate for the best Luncheon in town!
Be one of 500+ supporters who will gather to show their love and raise money for PEPS.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015, Seattle Center Fisher Pavilion
11 am - 11:45 am Social Hour.
Sip mimosas and coffee, tour our sponsor booths for a chance to win some fabulous prizes, have your picture taken at our photo booth, and reconnect with your friends.
11:45 am -1 pm Program hosted by KING 5 News Anchor Mimi Jung.
Hear inspiring stories, give back and make an impact.
And: Let us surprise you with our 2nd annual 'PEPsTALK'.
- The PEPS Luncheon is PEPS' biggest annual fundraising event. There is no ticket required to attend but guests need to register. During the program our guests will be asked to make a meaningful donation. Gifts of $300 and more will be matched thanks to some generous Luncheon Giving Challenge Donors.
- Babes in arms welcome at the event. Childcare will be available for children 6 months - 5 years, at Seattle Children's Theater. Stay tuned for registration to open.
Host a Luncheon Table
Table Hosts are the heart and soul of our Luncheon and our goal is to make it as easy for Table Hosts as possible to host their friends, PEPS Group members, colleagues, family members, neighbors!
- Click here for more information on what it takes to be a PEPS Luncheon Table Host!
- as a Table Captain and let us know if you would like to host a half table (you and 5 guests) or a full table (you and 10 guests).
- PEPS will make inviting your guests easy and effortless the whole way through.
'You and Two' - Join us as a Guest and bring 2 friends
Want to join us alone or with just one or a few of your friends? We'd love to welcome you. Please register here and tell all of your friends that you are going. There might be one or the other that would like to join you. We will be seating you together if you indicate your friend's name on the registration form or send us an email at email@example.com.
Underwrite a Luncheon table
Invite your most valuable employees or customers and make this a meaningful employee or customer recognition event!
- For more information contact the PEPS Development Office at 206-547-8570 ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team of fabulous Event Sponsors
Help underwrite the event so that the money raised at the event goes toward critical PEPS programming. Various Event Sponsorship levels are available.
- Find out who joined us this year as an event sponsor.
- To let us know what works for you or receive our sponsorship package contact Marion Mohrlok, PEPS Development Director, at 206-547-8570 ext. 206 or email@example.com.
Like a Challenge? Join us as a Challenge Investor
The Horizons Foundation Giving Challenge is a way to multiply your gift by encouraging others to give generously: Gifts of $1,000 and more contributed/pledged to our Challenge Pool before March 3, 2015 will encourage Luncheon guests to give generously.
The intent of the Horizons Foundation Giving Challenge is to match each Luncheon gift of $300 and above contributed at the Luncheon (up to the contributed Challenge amount). In 2014, the motivating force of this Challenge encouraged 40% of the guests to give a gift at or above $300 helping us reach and exceed our Benefit Luncheon goal.
Challenge Donors will be recognized during our program and mentioned in our written event program but may choose to remain anonymous.
- For more information contact the PEPS Development Office at 206-547-8570 x 206 * firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 PEPS Luncheon Highlights
- Click here to watch our Luncheon video about the PEPS vision.
- Click here to visit our Photo Gallery by Alyssa Rose Photography.