The PEPS experience strengthens families, increases family wellness, and prepares families to cope with life stresses by creating social, thriving neighborhood-based parent groups.
Help new parents create their village—volunteer as an Evening Group Leader!
Join us for the first annual PEPS Night On The Town, an elegant, magical, fun-filled evening event!
- September 28 While You're Waiting West Seattle
- September 30 Seattle
- October 7 Seattle
- October 12 Lecture: Building Brains: The Science of Play Verity Credit Union, Northgate
- October 15 415 Westlake, Seattle
- October 17 While You're Waiting Bellevue
- October 26 While You're Waiting West Seattle
- October 27 While You're Waiting Wallingford
Highs and Lows: The PEPS Blog
by Meghann McNiff I recently took a canoe trip with my husband and our not quite four-month old. As we drove north for two days we were downright giddy, and not just because our baby was sleeping …
Parents need a break! Please join us for our first annual PEPS Night On The Town, an evening benefit event to help us strengthen & grow our support programs for new and growing families. …