The PEPS experience strengthens families, increases family wellness, and prepares families to cope with life stresses by creating social, thriving neighborhood-based parent groups.
Find a group near you!
Help new parents connect by leading a PEPS Group. Volunteers are the heart and soul of PEPS.
- August 4 While You're Waiting Lynnwood
- August 4 Adjusting to Parenthood Lynnwood
- August 7 Adjusting to Parenthood Seattle
- August 11 While You're Waiting Snoqualmie
- August 12 While You're Waiting Phinney Ridge
- August 13 While You're Waiting Capitol Hill
- August 14 Adjusting to Parenthood Seattle
- September 13 Seattle/Queen Anne
Highs and Lows: The PEPS Blog
More than half of PEPS groups include dads these days, which is a big change from when PEPS first got its start in 1981. We just hosted two events for dads that got them – and us – asking …
“I’m not sure who exactly coined the term “flying the friendly skies”, but I am living proof that you can travel with young children. I remember before I had kids thinking that travel was so easy. …